Welcome to our new website!
We hope our new website provides you with an improved experience so that our artists' work is more accessible to you and classical music listeners everywhere. After all, you the listener are a vital component of our unique not-for-profit mission: to record Chicago's finest classical musicians and promote them to a world-wide listening audience.
Please explore the site, see what it has to offer, and let us know what can be improved. In addition to the updated look and feel, it has new features that we hope you will enjoy:
- Purchase individual tracks so you can add to your collection by work, movement, or however you like.
- Sample every track from our newer recordings!
- Improved and more reliable FLAC downloads.
- Submit a review of your latest Cedille discovery. Your thoughts and feedback are important to us and our artists — we're very excited to learn what you think! Be the first to review a 2015 release and we'll give you $10 off your next order.
- A new media player: select from two channels on our site-wide player:
1) Selected tracks from our latest releases
2) A weekly featured Cedille Chicago Presents podcast
We'll use this blog to keep you informed about Cedille and our work with Chicago's finest artists. Expect posts on new recordings, events, and ways you can get more involved. You'll hear from our artists, Board members and donors, and members of Cedille's staff.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, leave us a comment below or email us at email@example.com.
Best regards and happy listening,
comments powered by Disqus
- Take 5: Mei-Ann Chen
- Take 5: Matthew Lipman
- A Conversation with Grammy-Nominated Sound Engineer, Mary Mazurek
- A Conversation with Sound Engineer Bill Maylone
- Take 5: Jennifer Koh
- Take 5: Rachel Barton Pine (part 2)
- Take 5: Nicole Cabell & Alyson Cambridge
- Take 5: Thomas Hampson
- Take 5: Civitas Ensemble
- Q&A with Derrick Wang